Loro Piana – Passion for absolute Quality
Wool & Cashmere - Flannels - Collezione 696
The winter fabric par excellence is timeless flannel, Loro Piana has created in a wool and cashmere blend ideal for impeccable suits, jackets and trousers that drape perfectly. Loro Piana flannel is offered in a wide selection of refined fancies, mélanges and solid colors.
- (320 GR/MT) 95% WOOL 5% CASHMERE
Jackets - Collezione 690
The best Merino wools, in checks, Prince of Wales, revisited overchecks, tartan style patterns, and refined blazer jacket textures. Designed for a year-round use, this selection is ideal for a variety of occasions, pleasing all tastes and preferences.
- (250 GR/MT) 100% SUPERFINE WOOL
- (260 GR/MT) 100% SUPER 130'S WOOL
Australis - Natural Stretch Super 150’s Native Australian Merino Wool - Collezione 703
A unique fabric. An adventure that begins in distant, mysterious Australia, which was originally known as Terra Australis Incognita, or the Unknown Southern Land. This is where the exquisitely soft, fluid Super 150'S wool used to make Australis comes into being. This collection presents the most refined options in the Natural Stretch version, which is treated with special finishing processes that accentuate the wool's natural ability to return to its original shape. The resulting fabric teams an impeccable look with superlative comfort.
-(220 GR/MT) 100% SUPER 150'S WOOL
Mare - Collezione 704
Fresh and breathable linen and cotton and the most precious and brilliant silk take center stage in a selection of versatile fabrics designed and conceived by Loro Piana for refined and comfortable summer wear. A variety of textures and weights ideal for suits, jackets and trousers, with a color palette juxtaposing neutral and blue shades to brighter tones of great impact and personality.
- SOFTIME (280 GR/MT) 40% COTTON 37% WOOL 23% SILK
- LIGHTEST (180-190 GR/MT) 90% SUPER 150’S WOOL 10% SILK
- SUMMERTIME (240 GR/MT) 49% WOOL 30% SILK 21% LINEN
- SILK (260-270 GR/MT) 100% SILK
- SUMMERTIME (250 GR/MT) 71% WOOL 15% SILK 14% LINEN
- SOFTIME (200 GR/MT) 48% COTTON 44% WOOL 8% SILK
Travel Line - Mooving - Collezione 662
Specifically designed for busy modern lifestyles, the supremely practical, easy-care Travel Line fabrics combine breathability with the intrinsic properties of the finest raw materials. Special treatments enhance performance and practicality, ensuring the fabrics retain their original look over time.
- (220 GR/MT) 93% WOOL 5% SILK 2% LYCRA
- (240 GR/MT) 99% WoOL 1% LYCRA
- (240 GR/MT) 77% WOOL 11% SILK 11% LINEN 1% LYCRA
- (260 GR/MT) 96% SUPERFINE WOOL 3% SILK 1% LYCRA
Jackets and Trousers - Collezione 685
Superlative natural fibres and Loro Piana's state of the art production techniques translate into a rich, varied range of fabrics for coordinating jackets and trousers. Merino wool meets cashmere for jacketing and velvet cotton for supremely comfortable trousers. Pure cotton is given a hint of stretch for trousers that are a pleasure to wear. Contemporary wardrobe staples with a smooth hand, in a discreet, understated palette.
- FAVOLA (315 GR/MT) 93% WOOL 7% CASHMERE
-(450-470 GR/MT) 98% COTTON 2% EA
-(350 GR/MT x 140 cm) 88% COTTON 10%WOOL 2% EA
Pecora Nera - Collezione 686
Collection Consists of 3 Parts Suits, Jacket and Blazers & Overcoats in Tan, Browns, & Earthones
- SUITS (290 GR/MT) 100% MERINO WOOL
- JACKERS AND BLAZERS (250-370 GR/MT) 100% MERINO WOOL
- OVERCOATS (500-720 GR/MT) 100% MERINO WOOL
Sopra Visso - 100% Italian Wool - Collezione 689
Loro Piana has rediscovered an ancient wool, from a specific breed of sheep known as the Sopravvissana, native to Visso in the Sybilline Mountains in Marche, Italy. Accentuating the extraordinary natural characteristics of this wool, Loro Piana has created a fabric with a sprin- gy hand and a casual look. Checks and chevrons in discreet, full shades, perfect for jackets and blazers for a man who appreciates unique quality and origins: an excellence that is 100% Italian.
- (300-310 GR/MT) 100% WOOL
Uniti - Collezione 675
Uniti is a collection of superfine merino wool fabrics that express their personality in full, uniform colourways and more delicate, mélange hues. This exclusive raw material is the ultimate solution for sophisticated suits: teamed with premium quality mohair, it delivers crisp, contemporary textures, while blended with performance yarns it ensures superlative comfort and practicality.
- ZELANDER (230-270 GR/MT) 100% NEW ZEALAND WOOL
- MOOVING (220 GR/MT) 93% WOOL 5% SILK 2% EA
- TRAVELLIGHT (250-260 GR/MT) 100% SUPER 130’S WOOL
- KAROOS MOHAIR “KID 24” (290 GR/MT) 56% MOHAIR 44% WOOL D. (260-280 GR/MT) 75% WOOL 25% MOHAIR
Tasmanian® Super 150’s - Collezione 691
Tasmanian® is a comfortable and versatile fabric, perfect all year round. Weighing only 250 grams per meter, it is obtained from the fine batches of Super 150'S Merino wool, whose average diameter does not exceed 16 microns.The wide range of patterns and solid colors offers refined solutions for every occasion.
- (250 GR/MT) 100% SUPER 150'S WOOL
Cashmere - Collezione 554
Classic and timeless, these fabrics are made with only the best Loro Piana cashmere and finished to emphasize the incomparable softness of this exceptional fiber. Along with suiting, Loro Piana flannel is perfect for sports jackets and blazers, all tailored with strict attention to detail and in an array of colors and tonal combinations.
- (260-300 GR/MT) 100% WORSTED SPUN CASHMERE
- (300 GR/MT) 100% CASHMERE
- (250 GR/MT) 100% WORSTED SPUN CASHMERE
Shirting Fabrics - Collezione 664
Loro Piana. A selection of the finest shirt fabrics produced with the utmost care from prized lots of cotton and linen, used pure or in blends. Sartorial quality fabrics that are above all a pleasure to wear, crafted according to Loro Piana's standards of elegance.
- (165 GR/MT) 100% COTTON
- (230-250 GR/MT) 100% COTTON
- (145 GR/MT) 71% COTTON 29% LINEN
- (220 GR/MT) 100% LINEN